5 Benefits to Dermaplaning before your next big event.
Dermaplaning is a minimally invasive exfoliation procedure that shaves away the top layers of your skin. It can help reduce the appearance of acne scars or pitted skin. At West Health Spa, dermaplaning is used in unison with our Signature Facials and Oxygeneo Treatments to ensure the skin is cleansed properly while helping to enhance product penetration. Afterall, we want to get as much benefit from our regular facials as possible! While dermaplaning on a monthly basis can be very beneficial, we recommend that you receive a professional dermaplaning treatment with your next Signature Facial prior to your next event! This is because dermaplaning can treat a lot of the simple, mild and common skin health concerns with ease to get you camera ready!
Dermaplaning is ideal for those with the following skin concerns:
- Acne Scars
- Actinic Keratosis (scaly skin patches)
- Dull or dry skin
- Peach fuzz (soft, lighter hairs on the face)
- Skin damaged by sun exposure
- Fine lines (wrinkles)
Benefits of Dermaplaning before your next big event:
- Reveals smoother, firmer, and healthier skin
- Removes unwanted peach fuzz / hairs on the skin
- Exfoliation encourages oxygenation, thus helping your skin illuminate and glow
- Improves the appearance of acne scars
- Quick, simple, low cost, with no downtime
- Makes makeup application easier
- Improves product penetration and facial product results
How long do results last?
You’ll see immediate results that will last for 2-3 weeks.
Enhance your next facial with a dermaplaning treatment by calling to book or downloading our West Health App on Apple or Android.
We can’t wait to relax with you soon!